In this interview, you can “listen in” as I team up with Dr. Judy Krings to do a real EFT session for Night Eating. You’ll hear how the core issue emerges naturally when EFT is used as a tool.
You’ll also learn:
- Why the urges to overeat are so strong and hard to manage at night
- Why you can’t “talk yourself out of it” at night
- Why logic doesn’t work
- How to “extinguish” the craving
- How to decrease the emotional charge and get from craving to “neutral”
- How childhood experiences influence your behavior today
- How your subconscious brings up issues you are ready to work on
- How special foods become associated with emotionally-charged childhood events
By listening to this audio you agree to this disclaimer.
Carol Solomon, Ph.D. MCC, is a Psychologist, Master Certified Coach and Certified
EFT Practitioner. Dr. Solomon specializes in using Emotional Freedom Techniques
to help people lose weight, stop binge eating, and reduce the intensity of
emotions, anxiety and stress that lead to the urge to eat. She is the author of 4
books on Emotional Freedom Techniques, the EFT Tipsnewsletter, the Binge Eating
Teleseminar and the EFT Weight Loss CD. She enjoys a thriving coaching practice
and is passionate about helping others succeed. To ask a question or to schedule
a private session, contact Dr. Solomon.