If you’ve ever wanted to make a change in your life but you just didn’t know where to start, this may be the answer. Knowing how to change your brain could be the first step in transforming your life.
Don’t miss this very special free webinar series hosted by the National Institute for the Clinical Application of Behavioral Medicine. NICABM provides leading edge information on how to use the latest discoveries in Brain Science to change your life!
It Starts in the Brain: Harness the Power of Neuroplasticity for Greater Happiness, Stronger Resilience, and Peak Performance.
It’s free to watch each webinar at the time of broadcast – you just have to sign up.
Brain science is changing all the time (just like your brain). New discoveries and innovative ideas make the field robust, but can often make it difficult to keep up on the latest ways you can change your brain to transform your life. That’s why our friends at NICABM have put together this very special 6-webinar series featuring some of the leading experts in neuroscience, and it’s free to watch each webinar when it’s broadcast, you just have to sign up.
Take a look at the stellar line-up of speakers:
• Daniel Siegel, MD – The Neurobiology of the Teenage Brain: A New Way of Looking at Adolescent Behavior
• Daniel Amen, MD – Hormones, Hardwiring, and the Female Brain: Balancing Your Brain for Optimal Health
• Rick Hanson, PhD – Happiness and Neuroplasticity: Simple Strategies for Rewiring Your Brain
• Helen Fisher, PhD – The Brain in Love: The Neurobiology of Romance
• Daniel Goleman, PhD – Focus: Why Concentration Can Make Your Brain More Powerful
• Bruce Lipton, PhD – Epigenetics: What Really Controls Our Genes and Why We Don’t Have to Be Victims of Our DNA
Knowing the latest breakthroughs in brain science could be the key to living a bigger, more fulfilling life. NICABM’s programs are highly practical – they’re designed to give you concrete applications you can use right away.