Do you ever worry about getting a serious illness?
Even if you take good care of yourself, is there a part of you that wonders…could it happen to me? Could I get something like cancer?
Several years back Dr. Lissa Rankin, M.D. was wondering why many of her seemingly “healthy” patients were getting sick. Why clients who were eating right, exercising and even practicing things like yoga and meditation, were getting sick.
She began to dig deep into the mind-body connection and began testing things with her patients, and the conclusions she came to were fascinating.
In this video #2 of the Tapping World Summit, Nick Ortner sits down with Dr. Rankin to discuss her findings and the implications they have for all of us, both the “seemingly” healthy and unhealthy.
If you think you know what really matters when it comes to being healthy, watch this video, because it just may blow your mind with what it reveals.
Here are just a few snippets of what you can expect:
- At around 7 minutes you’ll hear about what she learned from studying over 3,500 cases of “spontaneous remission” and what the research both tells us and isn’t telling us about why people get sick or healthy.
- At around 8:40 you’ll learn about the 9 common characteristics that people with “spontaneous remission” have and why they’re critical to know for both people who are healthy or sick.
- At around 16 minutes Lissa will discuss the only 2 modes in which our nervous system can operate, and how in one of them our bodies self-repair mechanism literally shuts down! And the scary part is…most people tend to get stuck in this shut-down mode (she’ll explain why and show you how you can get out of it).
- At about 19 minutes she’ll share with you why some of her supposedly “healthiest” clients (those who were exercising, eating well, meditating, etc) were getting sick, and the big “Aha!” moment she had about what was causing it all.
- At around 26 minutes Lissa will blow your mind be redefining what the “placebo effect” actually is. She’ll share with you how most scientific studies are blowing off placebos and not digging deep enough into what is actually going on with the mind and body.
- At around 27 minutes, she’ll answer a big question that Nick Ortner asks her about the EFT Tapping technique…”Is this just the Placebo Effect?”
- At about 36 minutes, she’ll share with you why she believes people in the “Blue Zones” have a much higher than average rate of living to be over 100 years old.