TapFest is pleased to welcome back EFT Master Jacqui Crooks, whose 15 years of experience has now been contained in her EFT Masterclass webinar series.
Those of you who haven’t met or worked with her are in for a treat! On this episode of TapFest, Jaqui speaks candidly about her desire to share her skills with those of you who really want to make an even greater difference for your clients and your own level of satisfaction, too. During our visit we’ll discuss how to introduce techniques and tips you can use straight away, and start using in your sessions for better results.
Jacqui says “For a long while I’ve been wanting to offer my skills to those who don’t live in the UK.The Masterclass series will build your skill set, and includes the most important things I’ve learned since I started using EFT in 1999.” Listeners will get a secret, substantial discount, too!
We’ll discuss these Masterclasses:
- Getting to the real roots of an issue easily
- Using language for change (including reframing)\
- Working with parts and the inner child
- Clearing Ancestral and family patterns
- Rebirthing to create a new start for the rest of your life
- Looking forward – creating the life you want to leadJoin TapFest host Jondi Whitis for another lively evening conversation with the best EFT experts, authors and practitioners to super-charge your results and satisfaction with EFT. You can find Trainer & Practitioner Jondi in NYC, USA. Jondi@TapFest.com, or meet her in person at the giant Spring Energy Event in April, 2015!
Listen through your computer with the audio player below.
(if the audio player is not displaying below, please refresh your screen)
HOST: Jondi Whitis, an EFT Trainer and Practitioner in Brooklyn, NY, is an EFT Trainer for Mastery, in NYC, USA, in private practice for groups and individuals, and is the lead trainer for the sustainable community trauma relief project in Newtown, CT. She specializes in creating a different breed of practitioner of masterful skills and whole-hearted integration. Contact: Jondi@eft4Results.com for information, sessions, groups and training classes.
Click here to listen to archive episodes of TapFest