Most downloads are PDFs and you will need to have a PDF reader installed on your computer. Adobe Reader is free PDF reader and can be downloaded here http://www.adobe.com/products/reader/
If you are having difficulty opening the PDFs, here are some troubleshooting tips:
- Make sure you have installed the latest version of Adobe Reader. Do this first as it usually fixes everything!
Still not working?
- Firefox browser sometimes has trouble opening pdfs. Best to try Internet Explorer
- Refresh your page and try again.
- Try to save the file onto the desktop. Right click on the link and Select “save link as …” or “save (target) As” and save it to your computer desktop.
- Disable “Display PDF in Browser” in Acrobat or Acrobat Reader. In Acrobat 6 or 7: Edit/Preferences/Internet/Display PDF in Browser. (Uncheck this option.) . Restart your computer if prompted to do so. Click the link to the PDF: You will see a dialog box to open the file with Acrobat or save it to disk. Choose “Open” and the file will open in a new window.