Today’s special topics are: “Tapping for World Change – Dramatic Results That Will Inspire and Move You” AND “Peak Performance – How Our Top Athletes Are Using Tapping and How You Can Too”
Dr. Lori Leyden is a uniquely qualified psychotherapist, consultant, author, workshop leader, and speaker. With 25 years experience in the fields of mental health she is recognized as an authority on stress management. When not in Rwanda, Lori is in Sandy Hook, CT assisting with trauma relief and connecting young people here with Project LIGHT: Rwanda Ambassadors for healing and inspiration.
Dr. Erin Shannon is a Doctor of Clinical Psychology and an Energy Medicine Practioner specializing in Holistic Psychotherapy for Elite Athlete Optimization.
Tapping Around the World
|Tapping for World Change – Dramatic Results That Will Inspire and Move You
In this heart-warming interview, Lori will share:
|Peak Performance – How Our Top Athletes Are Using Tapping and How You Can Too
In this inspiring session, you’ll:
- It’s free to attend!
- The event is 100% content only, with the speakers sharing their best information (no products are pitched during these presentations)
- Over 10 DAYS you’ll get to hear from over 20 of the world’s top EFT Experts sharing with you (for free) their unique perspective on how to use EFT Tapping on a wide variety of life topics
- It’s perfect for introducing your family and friends to EFT Tapping.
- Both beginners and advanced EFT-ers will benefit from attending. The event begins off with simple, easy to follow instructions in EFT (Tapping 101) and builds to more complex topics.
- Just by listening and tapping along with the presentations you will get stress relief and lean how to apply EFT tapping to support yourself in your every day life experiences.
The Tapping World Summit’s mission is to get EFT tapping out to as many people as possible. Just think, if every one knew how to use tapping to heal from trauma, and feel happier, we would be living in a better world.
So please share this with everyone you know!
They have made it very easy to attend – it’s all online so you can easily listen from the comfort of your home or wherever you have access to the internet.