Today is all about your relationship with money.
Listen to DAY 4 of the Tapping World Summit and benefit from the wisdom of two expert EFT practitioners, best selling authors, Margaret Lynch and Pamela Bruner.
Margaret M. Lynch is a success coach, author of Tapping Into Wealth, and a leading expert in Tapping. She helps people use Tapping to clear emotional blocks to success.
Pamela Bruner is a Business Success Coach, author, speaker, and Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) expert. After removing her own marketing fears to go from $0 to $1 million in three years, Pamela specializes in helping business owners succeed. She co-authored the book Tapping Into Ultimate Success with Jack Canfield.
Tapping Into a Stronger Financial Future
|From Debt to Wealth: How to Clear the Hurdles Keeping You Stuck
Over the course of this breakthrough session, you’ll:
|Reconciling Money and Spirituality: How to Be Spiritual and Abundant!
In this powerful session you’ll discover:
- It’s free to attend!
- The event is 100% content only, with the speakers sharing their best information (no products are pitched during these presentations)
- Over 10 DAYS you’ll get to hear from over 20 of the world’s top EFT Experts sharing with you (for free) their unique perspective on how to use EFT Tapping on a wide variety of life topics
- It’s perfect for introducing your family and friends to EFT Tapping.
- Both beginners and advanced EFT-ers will benefit from attending. The event begins off with simple, easy to follow instructions in EFT (Tapping 101) and builds to more complex topics.
- Just by listening and tapping along with the presentations you will get stress relief and lean how to apply EFT tapping to support yourself in your every day life experiences.
The Tapping World Summit’s mission is to get EFT tapping out to as many people as possible. Just think, if every one knew how to use tapping to heal from trauma, and feel happier, we would be living in a better world.
So please share this with everyone you know!
They have made it very easy to attend – it’s all online so you can easily listen from the comfort of your home or wherever you have access to the internet.