There’s still time to listen to DAY 10 of the Tapping World Summit – it’s all about Overcoming the Inner Obstacles.
The special EFT Expert presenters are…
EFT Master Steve Wells is a psychologist and peak performance consultant based in Perth, Western Australia. Steve regularly teaches and consults worldwide with elite athletes and corporate personnel to improve their performance and enhance the performance of their teams.
Gwenn Bonnell is a certified Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) Practitioner based in the Ft. Lauderdale, Florida area. She has been sharing Energy Psychology and Energy Medicine through private session and group workshops in south Florida and worldwide since 1998.
Overcoming the Inner Obstacles
|Catapulting Your Dreams: Overcoming the Fear of Failure and the Fear of SuccessIn this life-altering presentation, we’ll explore:
|The Power to Truly Transform: Self-Acceptance and Self-Love as Gateways to HealingIn this inspiring session, you’ll:
- It’s free to attend!
- The event is 100% content only, with the speakers sharing their best information (no products are pitched during these presentations)
- Over 10 DAYS you’ll get to hear from over 20 of the world’s top EFT Experts sharing with you (for free) their unique perspective on how to use EFT Tapping on a wide variety of life topics
- It’s perfect for introducing your family and friends to EFT Tapping.
- Both beginners and advanced EFT-ers will benefit from attending. The event begins off with simple, easy to follow instructions in EFT (Tapping 101) and builds to more complex topics.
- Just by listening and tapping along with the presentations you will get stress relief and lean how to apply EFT tapping to support yourself in your every day life experiences.
The Tapping World Summit’s mission is to get EFT tapping out to as many people as possible. Just think, if every one knew how to use tapping to heal from trauma, and feel happier, we would be living in a better world.
So please share this with everyone you know!
They have made it very easy to attend – it’s all online so you can easily listen from the comfort of your home or wherever you have access to the internet.