by Drs. Phillip and Jane Mountrose
Did you know that prosperity grows when you commit to it. So that begs the question how committed are you to your prosperity?
In the “Close the Prosperity Gap” Teleseries, we interview EFT Experts and Professionals on their best prosperity tips and tools. Here are 4 highlights from the 4 shows so far:
* Money is just the superficial part. Underneath is the big part. It’s about consciousness. It’s important to feel wealthy, regardless of your bank account or bills. Clear what’s in the way with EFT.
(from Carol Look)
* Don’t say “I can’t afford it,” especially to your children. Instead say I choose to not buy that now. You can also say I’m looking forward to having it; or I am excited about attracting that into my life.
(from Carol Tuttle)
* Prosperity is essentially about knowing you have more than enough. It’s also about being in the flow.
(from Brad Yates).
* Find something in your heart you want to provide and go for it!
(from Kevin Doherty)
We would add that as you reach out for prosperity and embrace it, you’re still not sure what will happen. Perhaps 80% will produce little or nothing — yet the other 20% can produce miracles.
The key is to take steps each day toward what you want.
To hear the blogtalk radio show on the Prosperity Teleseries highlights go to
To register for the Free Close the Prosperity Gap Teleseries, which goes through September 1st go to http://heartandsoulofsuccess.org/prosperity/
(You can also access lifetime downloads of the entire 8-speaker series).
To the heart and soul of your success,
Phillip and Jane Mountrose